Thursday, May 13, 2010

Snooze x 10

I don't know why, but I haven't been sleeping very well lately. I think it's because I find it so difficult to turn off the tv and laptop and just let myself relax. I think I need to start putting more focus into really getting rid of all distractions at night so that I can rest properly.

This morning was another late start, so I grabbed a Clif bar for a quick breakfast.



Luckily I had packed my lunch last night! I'm trying to use up all the food that's going to go bad or I've had for a really long time, just to reduce waste, because I hate throwing out food.



Today's apple is the Cripps Pink :) I plan on stirring the chopped ham into the Soup at Hand, which should be pretty healthy (except for the massive amount of sodium).

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment