Sunday, April 18, 2010

Busy Un-Busy Day

Now that school is over, I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. When I had to study all the time I just wanted to be able to sit and do nothing, and now that I have nothing to do I want to be busy! I guess the grass is just always greener on the other side, eh?

For breakfast I cut up the strawberries I had that were getting a little old, and topped them with some nonfat yogurt and that amazing granola I bought yesterday! I also used up the last of my iced coffee and milk.




Doesn't that look delicious!? I basically spent the rest of the morning packing boxes and doing laundry and showering and making myself presentable enough to venture into public, with breaks about every 5 minutes. I'm surprised I had enough focus to whip up some chicken salad for lunch! I added some carrots and scallion for a little extra veggie power, and put it on a bed of spinach with some honey-multigrain pretzels on the side.


After lunch I was still hungry, so I had a banana.


And then after some more housework (and breaks), I was still hungry so I had a smoothie with milk, frozen mango and vanilla protein powder.


And then while I was driving around doing some errands, I munched on some of the green beans from the market, but didn't take a picture :( I was craving some fries around dinnertime, so I cut up my last sweet potato and baked it in the oven with some canola oil, with some pesto mayo to dip the fries in.


Usually this is one of my favourites, but today the fries turned out just okay. I think it's because I normally peel sweet potatoes, but today I was feeling lazy and left the skin on, which made them a little tough. Oh well, lesson learned!

I don't know what's up with me today, but I'm feeling so hungry. I just want to eat the world! I had some chocolate peanut butter ice cream for dessert:


And then a second dessert of a banana with peanut butter, and the rest of the mini Lindt eggs. Aaaand my spoon might've found it's way back into the peanut butter jar...


Today's just a peanut buttery day ;) I'm going to make myself a cup of tea or chew some cinnamon gum before the whole jar disappears, and hopefully have a relaxing end to the evening. Good night everyone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment