Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Napping the Day Away

Today seemed to just disappear, mostly because I spent the afternoon napping, and only woke up as the sun was setting. I was planning on having a nice big salad for dinner, but I was craving something sweet after my nap, so I completely changed directions and ended up having a chocolate banana smoothie instead.


It was supposed to be more of an ice cream consistency, but my blender isn't very powerful and needs a lot of liquid to blend properly, so I just ate it like soup from the new mug I purchased at Home Sense, paired with some grapes :)


My boyfriend wanted to take a picture, so he snapped one while I ate in bed.


All day I was planning to eat a frozen crumble that needs to be used up, but after all the sweet things I had before I opted for some cheese and crackers with a mug of tea as my night snack. I really shouldn't plan my food so far in advance!



I was feeling creative, so I added some sliced fresh ginger to my regular green tea leaves. It was AMAZING! I love the burning sensation ginger has, and it was just as delicious in tea. I think I'm going to start incorporating ginger into more of my food! This tea will definitely be a repeat for me ;)

1 comment:

  1. ooooo very creative with adding the ginger to your tea! such an interesting flavor to incorporate!

    ReplyDelete